|Boiler with 12 V Inline Pump||(3010-9051)|
|Boiler with 230 V Inline Pump||(3010-9019)|
The Alde 3010 Compact high efficiency combi boiler is ideal for central heating systems in boats, motorhomes, caravans and portable cabins. It provides 8.7 kW of heat through up to 14 m of aluminium convector with 93% efficiency. The boiler gives you central heating that is clean, efficient, silent, reliable, and versatile, powered by LPG and/or 230 V electricity. With its two-stage burner, the boiler only uses as much energy as needed to heat the living space, eliminating waste.
All system connections are on one side, allowing the unit to be installed in the smallest of spaces, and the flexible flue means you can position the boiler and terminal where you want. The control panel cable has moulded quick connectors making the job of installing the boiler easier and safer, but once it's in the boiler has no service requirement. For motor vehicles, why not invest in the additional engine heat exchanger, so you can transfer engine heat into your central heating system while on the move, making use of all that free energy!
All boilers are pre-fitted with flow assembly (automatic air bleed valve and non-return valve), red and blue water connectors, 12 V power and pump leads. The Alde 3010 Compact HE combi boiler is also available with a 12 V inline circulation pump, for improved all-round performance, and the optional installation kit containing: control panel and cable (8.5 m), side or roof flue terminal, exhaust and air intake hoses and clips, expansion tank and cover, non-return valve, and safety drain valve, red and blue water pipe, rubber elbow, and 12–15 mm Speedfit connector.
>FAQ, consumer awards and more
- Dimensions: Height 310 × Length 490 × Depth 340 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Max gas power output: 5.5 kW (propane)
- Max electric power output: 3.2 kW
- Max gas consumption: 405 g/h (propane)
- Gas pressure: 28-30/37 mbar (l3+), 30 mbar (l3B/P)
- Fluid capacity: 8.4 L (fresh water), 3.5 L (glycol)
- Max fluid pressure: 3000 mbar (fresh water), 500 mbar (glycol)
- Max 12 V current: 1 A (start-up), 0–0.6 A (gas heating), 0–0.2 A (electric heating)
- Min flue length: 0.5 m (side), 2 m (roof)
- Max flue length: 1.5 m (side), 3.5 m (roof)