- Used for both the Alde Compact 3010 and the 3020 HE.
- 2007 to 2020.
The mechanical panel was developed to be very easy to use:
- The slider on the left indicates the power levels of the electric cartridge, 1.2 or 3 kW.
- The slider in the centre is for heating with LPG. Set LPG power to on/off.
- The slider on the right is for heating/hot water.
Slider at the bottom setting – heating and the hot water turned off.
Middle setting – normal mode.
Slider at the top setting – hot water only.
- The room temperature sensor is located behind the wheel for temperature setting.
The round figure, between Nos. 3 and 4, corresponds to about 22 °C. Turn the knob to set the desired room temperature.